The purpose of this Request for Qualifications (RFQ) is to identify firms to provide Data Analytics, Evaluation and Strategic Planning Services in support of the programs funded under DCYF’s Service Areas, as well as of DCYF-funded technical assistance, capacity building and professional development initiatives. Organizations receiving contracts as a result of this RFQ must be San Francisco City-approved suppliers, meet specific eligibility and contractual requirements, and operate in a spirit of community partnership.
Click on the links below to access the following documents:
- RFQ is issued on November 28, 2017.
- The Question Submission Period ends at 5:00PM on December 8, 2017. DCYF will no longer accept questions regarding the RFQ after this date.
- Answers to questions received by the submission deadline will be posted by December 13, 2017.
- Proposals are due on December 22, 2017.
- The Award Decision will be finalized on January 22, 2018.
Image Credit: World Bank Group